- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
Vigitron ViewMate IP Camera Setup and PoE Indicator Tool
- Provides simple setup and focus of PoE powered IP cameras
- Maintains PoE power to the IP camera while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop to view the camera image
- 1x Ethernet port
- RJ45 connectors for connecting to camera and laptop ports
- No external power source needed
- LED indicator status
- Compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at PoE standards, and most non-standard solutions up to 60W
This V10019 Vigitron ViewMate IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool is designed for security installers and integrators to simplify setup and focus of PoE (Power over Ethernet) IP cameras.
The portable device eliminates the need for an external power source and enables you to maintain PoE power to the IP camera, while making a local Ethernet connection to a laptop to view the camera image.
The Ignitron View Mate IP camera setup and Poe indicator tool is equipped with 1x Ethernet port, and built-in 3' CAT5 cable on one end with RJ45 connector, along with a smaller Ethernet cable with RJ45 plug on the other end.
Each RJ45 connector plugs into your laptop's Ethernet port on one end, and into your IP camera's RJ45 port on the other end. Once a camera connection is established from your IP camera, to your laptop, the unit’s LED status indicators light up.
The IP camera testing tool is compatible with IEEE 802.af, IEEE 802.at standards, and most non-standard solutions, up to 60W.
The IP camera setup and PoE indicator tool comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty, and free US-based tech support.
(1) IP camera setup and PoE tester tool