- Access Control
- Security Camera Systems
- Security Cameras
- Security Video Recorders
- Wireless Surveillance
- Security Monitors
- Video Security Accessories
- Mobile Surveillance
- Law Enforcement
- Counter Surveillance
HID iClass Black Wall Mount Access Control Reader
- Powerfully Secure - Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security beyond the card technology
- Adaptable - Interoperable with a growing range of technology environments and form factors including smartphones via Seos
- Standardized Communications - Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure, bidirectional communication
iCLASS® 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards and readers make access control more powerful, more versatile and offer enhanced security through data encryption and mutual authentication between the card and reader.
iCLASS readers are user-friendly, delivering the same convenience and reliability of HID’s world-renowned Prox technology, with state-of-the-art features, driven by evolving industry requirements.
Upgrading from Prox to iCLASS technology has never been so simple. All iCLASS readers provide the same wiring connections, low-current consumption and 5 to 16 volt operation as our Prox readers. Additionally, you can transfer your Prox format and user identification numbers to iCLASS credentials, making the change completely transparent to your access control system.
- Format Portability - Upgrading is completely transparent since the same Prox format and user identification numbers are brought across to your iCLASS credentials, including HID Corporate 1000 formats. Also, Elite custom key program is available for a higher level of security.
- Secure - All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. By using industry-standard encryption techniques and advanced key management systems, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- Interoperability - iCLASS is based on ISO interoperability standards providing compatibility with many popular card technologies (ISO 15693, ISO 14443A and ISO 14443B).
- Optimal Read Range Performance - An auto-tuning feature automatically adjusts the reader for optimal read range performance on any mounting surface.
- Security - 64-bit authentication keys are extremely secure. Readers and cards r equire matching keys to function. All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm. The k ey management system reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
- Elite Custom Keys - Custom keys provide the highest level of security, where cards and r eaders are uniquely matched to individual sites or customers, and ar e non-interchangeable. Combining Elite custom keys with our Corporate 1000 can offer companies a scalable solution that can be implemented in facilities worldwide.
- Audiovisual Indication - Audio sounder provides various tone sequences to signify access granted, access denied, power up and diagnostics. Visually impaired cardholders can easily distinguish between access granted and access denied. A high-intensity light bar provides a clear visual status indication in red, green or amber, even in bright sunlight. Note: Light bar will illuminate amber when a FIPS 201/PIV card is read.
- Easily Interfaced - The reader’s Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand and Clock-and-Data protocol access control panels. The reader reads standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS® cards and will output data as encoded. When reading ISO 14443A cards (MIFARE®/ DESFire®), the reader can be configured to output 26-bit, 32-bit (MSB), 32-bit (LSB), 34-bit, 40-bit or 56-bit Wiegand formats based on the CSN (card serial number).
- Indoor/Outdoor Design - Rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure, designed to withstand harsh environments,
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 75%. The readers are also built using recycled content, which contributes toward LEED building credits.